Sunday, January 8, 2012

january 8: "super" dinner...

Tonight was silly =)  Originally, I had thought that tonight would be a "fancy" dinner.  We'd all dress up in unusually fancy attire and dine all fancy-pants style.  Maybe that's the girly-girl inside of me.  Reality was, that when I asked the boys what they wanted to dress in...they all named superheroes...sigh.  So, that's my life!  Well, I get it...and if this project has taught me anything so far...it's to be flexible =)

So, I'm not sure if you knew this, but superheroes LOVE...burritos!  OK, so maybe it's just my superheroes.  Tonight at dinner we had the privilege of eating with Batman in his jammies, Wolverine, Superman, mini-Superman, and Super Mom & Dad.  After dinner, Super Dad cleaned the kitchen and Super Mom ran around the house with her entourage like a fool...it was fun!

Here are a couple of priceless pictures from our adventure =)







Tomorrow, the boys go back to school.  Sure am going to miss them!  Although Super Mom is looking forward to some MUCH needed time to her self =)

Next up...a day without loud voices...

No comments:

Post a Comment